translate this blog

go back to dp home

Sunday, November 21, 2010

milk carton paper making workshop






Saturday was a beautiful sunny spring day full of fun crafting! The front room was set up for "dry" craft! Chain, mobile, card and flower making.

The outside courtyard was set up for the milk carton paper making.


















Thanks again to all our vists...it was too much fun for one day!
xxx

p.s. our milk carton paper making kits were a hit! stay tuned for more images and online shop launch!

4 comments:

  1. Looks so beautiful Yumi-chan! I wish I could have been there!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So much fun! I'll be in Tokyo in January for a week? Would it be possible for me to join one of these sessions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Missy,
    These workshops were in Sydney in Paddington! We are planning another workshop before christmas and one early next year...I will post it all on the blog!
    Have fun in Tokyo!
    yumi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Yumi! Aww I so wish I can join in but the closest I'll be to Sydney is Melbourne in June next year.

    Would you have places for me that I can have some fun DIYing with a group of people in Tokyo?

    ReplyDelete