translate this blog

go back to dp home

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the sign the sign the sign!





I was lucky enough to have sweetness supply pastel coloured marshmallow treats for my opening. In exchange I created an artwork and a font to be used for a 'larder' shelf sign and price tags for the store...(hand painted watercolour onto 850gsm paper) here is a sneak peak!



This is our first attempt in creating a font. I hand wrote the letters and Taka used 'font forge' to develop them...we will soon use this font on the yumitakahashi.com.au web page.


p.s. for those who don't know what a 'larder' is(I didn't know at first!), it is a large cupboard for storing food!

1 comment:

  1. Looks super cute Yumi! They are the prettiest price tags I've ever laid eyes on!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete