translate this blog

go back to dp home

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my first proper exhibition!




I am very excited about my exhibition at Kaleidoscope Gallery. It is a really lovely intimate space and worth venturing out into the cold for!

Kaleidoscope Gallery, 84 William St Paddington.
Opening night is 8th July, 6-9pm and the show runs until the 20th.

All images from the zine will be in the show + more watercolours, texta art+ mobiles+ a little DP pop-up shop!(+ amazing sounds by my lovely talented friend Jerome)

Pop by for a drink and a chat if you're in the neighbourhood!
xxx




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful invite.
    So disappointed I am missing your first show.
    I promise, if i was not in the northern hemi, i would be there to watch you shine.
    Love from desert afar...

    ReplyDelete