translate this blog

go back to dp home

Friday, August 28, 2009

songs and stickers

I have been busy making bags, learning French and teaching art. 
It has started to cut into my blogging time. So while sewing and listening to music, I was thinking of tracks that would be great "dear plastic" sounds!











and this is just added because the film clip is so funny...very old Pizzicato 5 song before Nomiya Maki.


p.s. I have a stealer in my neighborhood...someone keeps taking my "no junk mail" sticker off my letterbox?! I am thinking of making my own sticker with some kind of sly comment...any ideas?!

2 comments:

  1. The Pizzicato 5 video is too funny!! And their music is great! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he... it is super funny vintage pizzicato5!

    ReplyDelete